Новая публикация по безопасности машин от Rockwell Automation доступна с еще более полезными контентом, рекомендациями и примерами применения
Rockwell Automation has released the latest version of its popular ‘Machinery Safebook’ publication, a guide to safety-related control systems for machinery.
‘Machinery Safebook 5’ expands on previous versions with a host of new information, examples and calculations, maintaining and reinforcing its position as an invaluable, best-practice teaching and reference tool for anyone that needs to understand the landscape and principles of the functional safety of machinery.
Эта брошюра 146-страниц была создана специалистами по предмету и структурирована в виде простых разделов, охватывающих: правила, стандарты, стратегии, расчеты, концепции дизайна, примеры приложений и инструменты.
New and revised content in ‘Machinery Safebook 5’ includes:
Изменение оценки риска
– Updated from ‘Safebook 4’, this will allow readers to select the approach they need from official published guides and standards.
– The ‘Probability of occurrence of a hazardous event’ has been introduced in accordance with the latest edition of EN ISO 13849-1, providing the possibility for decreasing the PLr by one level in some circumstances, depending on the foreseeable probability of occurrence.
– More description on subsystems is now included, to help readers understand EN ISO 13849-1 from the perspective of IFA’s SISTEMA Performance Level Calculator.
Примеры конфигурации системы
– Several wiring/system examples have been updated to include state-of-the-art equipment. It also considers new and changed standards.
– A clearer example has been used that is taken from one of many pre-engineered Machinery Safety Function documents that Rockwell Automation produces and makes available to anyone wishing to download them.
Продукты, технологии и инструменты
– This new section outlines products for use in machinery safety and looks at them from a technology viewpoint. There is also a section on engineering software and guidance tools to help streamline machinery safety projects.
Over 20,000 copies of Safebook 4 are currently in circulation. With the release of ‘Machinery Safebook 5’ in multiple languages, we will expand on this circulation, offering guidance to even more machinery safety professionals. To help convey the information, the guide is available in eight languages (English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Polish and Czech). Japanese and Portuguese will be available shortly.
Автоматизация Rockwell Веб-сайт по безопасности машин contains many relevant links, not only to the latest Safebooks – including the sister publication ‘Process Safebook 1’, which offers a similar guidance for process safety applications – but also to many other safety tools, resources, videos and software.
‘Machinery Safebook 5’ is free and can be downloaded as a pdf file and/or requested as a hard copy document, which will be posted to the requestor’s address. Just like previous versions, it is sure to become your go-to guide for many aspects of your machinery safety solutions. Visit the website today and request your copy now.
Для получения дополнительной информации, пожалуйста, свяжитесь с
Rockwell Automation Ltd
Специалист по маркетинговым коммуникациям Великобритании
Pitfield, печной Farm
Milton Keynes K11 3DR
Tel 0870 242 5004 Факс 01908 839696
Электронная почта: [Электронная почта защищена]
Rockwell Automation - мировой поставщик решений для промышленной энергетики, контроля и информации